Paramount Swap Meet - Since 1955
The Paramount Swap Meet will be re-opening on Sunday May 31, 2020
In compliance with State and County requirements, we have established the following safety guidelines to protect our staff and customers at the Paramount Swap Meet.
FOR ALL CUSTOMERS:
• All Customers will be required to wear a face covering while at the Swap Meet.
• 6 foot Social Distancing will be required at all times
• Hand Sanitizer Stations will be placed throughout the property
• Customer entrances will be managed to control the flow of customers entering the Swap Meet
• The restrooms will operate at 50% capacity and we will have attendants cleaning and disinfecting and to monitor the number of people who may enter. Men’s and Women’s restrooms will each have an 8 person capacity.
• Limited concessions service will be available. All concessions items will be To-Go only. Face Coverings and 6’ social distancing will be enforced while at the concessions stand.
FOR ALL VENDORS:
• All Vendors and their employees must wear a face covering while at the Swap Meet.
• Vendors should keep, and use, hand sanitizer in their space.
• Vendor’s tables and merchandise must be set up to ensure that proper social distancing with the customers is maintained. No customers should be allowed inside of the vendor’s space.
• There is to be no self-service of vendor merchandise by customers.
• Vendors with the following types of operations will be prohibited from operating while under the current County Health Code:
o Massage Vendors
o Nail Salons, Hair Salons, and Body art operations.
o Bounce houses or playgrounds for children
• High traffic areas may be restructured (barricades, one-way traffic) to ensure proper social distancing with customers